- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cup fresh goji berries
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme, minced
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 baguette
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Slice baguette into 8-10 1/2” slices.
- Lay out on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle crostini with (1/4 cup) olive oil.
- Bake in oven until crisp and the edges turn golden brown, about 6-8 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a medium saute pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic, and saute, stirring often for 1-2 minutes.
- Add goji berries and thyme, and cook for another 2 minutes until berries begin to soften, but not over cook.
- Remove from heat, and finish with lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
To build bruschetta:
- Spoon a generous amount of goat cheese onto each crostino.
- Top with warm goji bruschetta.
- Garnish with fresh thyme, and serve.