- 1 cup dates, soaked in warm water for 10 minute and drained
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen goji berries
- 1.5 cups cashews, soaked overnight, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Blend pecans in a food processor or blender until fine.
- Add softened dates, cocoa, and salt, and blend until smooth.
- In a mini cheesecake pan with removable bottom, pat down 1/4 inch of crust in each base.
- Place in freezer to set. Alternatively, use a muffin tin, sprayed lightly with vegetable spray, and line with parchment tabs for easy removal.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- To finish, divide filling between each cheesecake cup.
- Freeze for 4-8 hours.
- To serve, remove from freezer 1/2 hour before serving.
- Garnish with goji berries, orange zest, dusted with cocoa powder, or top with whipped coconut cream.
Browse by Tag