This simple and colorful mango salsa is super easy to make! It's sweet, spicy and absolutely delicious. Serve this fresh mango salsa with chips, on tacos or salads, or as a salad itself. It's that good. Recipe yields about 3 cups salsa.
- 3 ripe mangos, diced (see photos)
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen goji berries
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup packed fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1 large lime, juiced (about ¼ cup lime juice)
- ⅛ to ¼ teaspoon salt, to taste
- In a serving bowl, combine the prepared mango, bell pepper, onion, cilantro, and jalapeño.
- Drizzle with the juice of one lime and mix well.
- Season to taste with salt.
- For best flavor, let the salsa rest for 10 minutes or longer.