The spiciness of ginger combines beautiful with the subtle flavour of goji berries. This is the perfect drink to warm you up on a chilly day!
- 1 thumb sized piece of ginger, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 green cardamom pods, smashed
- 1 piece of cinnamon bark, or cinnamon stick
- 1 apple, quartered
- 4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons fresh or frozen goji berries
- Combine everything except goji berries in small sauce pan and bring to boil and reduce by half. Strain and reserve the steeped ingredients. You can keep re-steeping this all week! You can put one cardamom pod in each mug.
- To serve; place 1 tablespoon of goji berries in your mug and top with hot liquid.